- Presenting profiles of employees are one of the interesting ideas to be considered. Accolades of the employees and many such things can be included.
- For a new issue of the newsletter, working of departments can be discussed. People don't know about other departments so informational pictures, about the functioning of the departments attracts readers.
- One can think of educating employees on matters related to stock price. An employee, not aware of the relation between company performance and its impact on stock prices, can be educated through newsletters.
- Technology upgrades carried out in the company and similar news pieces can be collected using meetings held in the company as a source of information.
- Information about the departments of a company should be presented. Most of today's company newsletters are posted on the Internet. It is necessary to update the information, so that it reflects the changes.
- Information about the latest happenings should also be updated on the website.
Presenting content objectively is important. So, necessary information can be provided without hyping it. Title or headline used in the newsletters should grab readers' attention.
Writing content, just for the sake of impressing readers does not work. The language used needs to be simple and conversational. One can also avoid using technical complex words.
- Allowing students to contribute in generating content is the first big step that one can take to create an interesting and readable newsletter.
- Choosing a suitable template for these newsletters should help enhance their appearance. Incorporating images/photos that are relevant to the content should make the articles interesting.