You need feedback from your customers so as to improve your services. This article provides you with a sample customer feedback form template.
Feedback is very essential in the process of communication. It is one of the keys to good customer service. When you get the feedback, it is considered as the sign of complete communication. In case of the hospitality industry, feedback is an important aspect, as it solely depends on the customers and customer satisfaction. It is very crucial to know the likes and dislikes of the customers in order to cater them better. Customer feedback form is the best strategy for customer retention, as they feel involved in the process. Good customer relationship management can be developed with the help of customer feedback form.
Hotel Customer Feedback Form Template
Template for hotel customer feedback form must be meticulously and creatively designed, so that customers are interested in filling the form. There are certain points to be followed while drafting and designing the feedback form.
- Have minimum questions in the form. (Customers have come to enjoy in your restaurant or hotel, so do not waste their time in getting the forms filled.)
- Ask multiple-choice questions, and at the end, you may wish to leave space for comments.(It will be easier for the customers to fill.)
- Use simple and crisp language. (Remember that customers are not appearing for English language test.)
- Design a feedback form that helps you get a complete idea about what the customer thinks about your food and services.
- And lastly, let the customers know about your feedback system, however, it is advisable not to force them to fill the feedback form.
Considering the above points, make various attractive templates and choose the one that is more customer friendly. The same rules apply to the template for the restaurant. You can personalize the below given sample template as per your requirement.
|First start with a thank you note. (For example, thank you for your visit to our hotel. It was a great pleasure to serve you in this home away from home. Hope your stay here was delightful and enjoyable. We wish to see you again soon.)
After this thank you note, appeal and request them to fill the feedback form. For example, (Your feedback is very precious for us, so that we can take in your suggestions and improve in those areas. Tick in front of the appropriate answer. Thank you.)
Q.1 Staff Behavior
Q.2 Room Service
Q.3 House keeping service
Q.4 Hotel Ambiance
Q.5 Cleanliness and Hygiene
Q.6 Food and Beverages
Your favorite food and beverage recipes of our hotel________________
Q.7 Lounge and Bar
Q.8 Other Suggestions and Comments
At the end, write a thank you note again (For example, thank you very much for your valuable suggestions and comments. We appreciate your gracious gesture. Thank you once again!)
While designing the restaurant template, you can try different variations. You do not have to ask about room service for obvious reasons. But, you can enlist all the important food items of your restaurants and ask the feedback about their quality, taste, etc. Now, design the best of customer feedback forms and gear up for the competition. All the best!