Here are some verses to say thank you. Have a look.
Many times in life, it so happens that you wish to thank someone, appreciate someone or express your gratitude towards him for being there for you. It could be for a small gesture that made you smile or years of support that made you what you are. It could be for their help in any form, financial, physical or emotional. Yes, you need to thank those people who did it for you. There are occasions which give you the opportunity to say thanks but you do not know how. So here are some verses on how to say thank you, just for you!
Phrases that will Help you Word Thank You Letters
- Thank you for your gift of love.
- Thanks a bunch.
- A Special Thank You. It’s nice to know that there are people like you.
- Thanks for everything you’ve done for me.
- One person made a difference to my life… and that person is you. Thank you.
- With sincere appreciation, I would like to thank you.
- How I wish there were more people like you. Thank you so much.
- I can never thank you enough, but I will try to. Thanks a million.
You receive gifts. They are not just objects; they convey sentiments of the people giving them to you. They are a token of their appreciation for you and the means to give you good wishes. All you can do is thank the people who gifted you. You can word a thank you verse and also buy them a gift in return. Here is something that will help you thank someone for his/her gift. Take a look.
- “We sincerely appreciate and thank you for your very lovely wedding gift.”
- “This brings sincere thanks for the lovely gift you sent. We hope it helps to tell you just how much it meant.”
- “A loving note can barely say all we felt that magic day.
- A heartfelt thanks is sent to you for your thoughtful gift and wishes, too.”
- “So from the tips of our boots, to the tops of our hats, we thank you for your present and your hearty “congrats”! “
- Thank you for adding to the joyful spirit of our wedding with your presence and lovely gift.
Say something nice about the person you are thankful to, to someone else and let the person you appreciate overhear you. That’s a different way to thank someone. You can leave candies and/or flowers on his desk along with a thank you note or drop him a mail saying thank you. Make cookies, bake a cake or cook something special for the person you want to thank. This sweet gesture will surely be appreciated. Other interesting ways of expressing your gratitude can include quotes like these. Take a look.
- “I’ve never been more pleased… and it’s all your fault.”
- “I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.”
- “Being remembered in such a nice way means a lot more than what a “thank you” can say! “
- “Thank you! You really brightened up my day.”
You would want to thank your teachers when moving out of school. You would like to express gratitude towards your professors on your graduation day. Words bring in the warmth but action makes your expression livelier! So plan well and use your creativity to gift something special to your teachers. You can write about some unforgettable experiences with your teacher or something special he/she taught you and present your teacher with a handwritten letter or card. While saying “Thank you” to your parents or relatives, it’s great to talk about your beautiful relationship, about the bond you share and about their affection for you.
- Verse 1
“I would like to thank you, my family and friends,
For treasured memories and loving support throughout my education and graduation.”
- Verse 2
“Graduation reminds me of everyone who has touched my life.
The gift of their presence and acknowledgment is truly appreciated. “
- Verse 3
“As I graduate, a new journey begins, I thank you for your kindness, thoughtfulness and prayers.”
Friendship is one of the most beautiful relationships. You cannot thank a friend enough! Here is one verse that can say it all.
“Thank you for your friendship true.
For being there, for being you.
For your heart, so good and kind
A truer friend, I could ever find.
There are times when you really cannot find words to appreciate someone’s gesture. You are too overwhelmed to express yourself. In this case it is best to say that. Let him know you are speechless to comment on his gesture. Or say that you have no words or that words won’t be enough to thank him. You can thank the person by saying that you wish there were others like him, thus acknowledging how much the person means to you.
Life brings with it, both joys and sorrows. There are times of grief from the bereavement of a loved one. There are times of feeling low about a broken relationship, a wrong decision or a failure. When you come out of the trauma, you think of the people who have supported you, encouraged you to start anew. It’s important to thank them for being with you, being there for you. Here are some verses that you can use.
- Thanks for everything you’ve done in making my grief easier to bear.
- Thank you for your support and help during the funeral.
- Thanks for all your help. I couldn’t have done it without you.
No matter which verses you use or how you say thank you, what’s more important is the emotion. At the heart of all these verses lies the feeling of gratitude towards those who have been there for you when you needed them the most. Even if you cannot word long verses, that’s fine. A simple heartfelt ‘thank you’ can say it all. And before I sign off, I must say, thank you readers for stopping to read.